Sunday 2 January 2011

2nd jan 2011

Now into 2011. Really excited about the coming year, I know it will bring new challenges in all areas of my life.
On the training side of things, I now start the long consistent build up to the ironman and hopefully to the best shape I have been in.
After using news years day to recover from the nye party today was the 1st session of the new year.
Pool still closed so headed out on the bike for almost 3hrs with Simon and Jon.
Due to the cold weather I have not been outside on the bike for about a month

Felt good for the 3hrs so at least the running and turbo work have maintained some conditioning.

Tomorrow I should be able to get on turbo plus a run out with Richard in crow borough. Back to work Tuesday, be nice to get back to normal routine, good diet etc.
Becci, Joshua and I fly to lanzarote on 11th jan.

Bought fuel belt and new swim trunks today.

Some sad news in the family with Steve passing away new years eve.

Weight yesterday 79kgs. 5-7kgs above race weight

No comments:

Post a Comment