Tuesday 15 February 2011

A three day endurance session!

I think I may have found an endurance event, to test the toughest of athletes.

Spend three days at a trade show! Tl sports events had a stand at the triathlon show, great weekend for the business but It really wrecks you standing and talking for 3 days! Knew it would be busy so had planned to take the three days as 'no training' I will update a photo of the stand, me and Greg.

Monday I managed a swim, including 10 x 100m main set. 1:20-1:22 off 1:40. Felt ok but pretty flat after weekend.
This evening I did a 80min turbo set with a 30 min treadmill run off. Pleased to be running alittlee, wasn't quick but if I can keep some running in each week that will do.
Achilles feels bit tender after so managing it best I can. it is sitting in an ice bucket as I write this.

Quite a few of us doing the 120k audax ride on sat which wil be good

Feel better this evening energy wise, lots to do personally and work wise this week.

Dad back Thursday, and my bro should become a daddy within the next week. I will be an uncle again!

Getting nearer organising a group recci trip to ride the Wales ironman course. The final course was released at the weekend, not as much climbing as I first thought.

Next post will add some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment