Thursday 10 February 2011

Delay in update

Been 10 days since my last update.

Since Feb 1st I had a cold for a few days, so had to take it steady over the weekend, just spun easy on turbo sat.

Thursday night now and had a good week since monday, got in a long ride 105k hilly, Turbo session and three good swims. Plus I have switched my running to aqua jogs to give the achilles a chance to settle 100% 30-35 mins each session. I will have to manage the achilles well, and maintain my running as best I can over the next few weeks, wont risk anything this early.

Working away this weekend at the TCR, going to take a couple of rest days.

LT turbo set today as a test set. 290w av 32 mins, 160HR.  tough after not working at this intensity for a few months.

Entered the Mad Jack Fuller audax ride next sat with a few of the club, should be a fun ride and 4-6 hours in the saddle.

Off to bed, away now until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment